7.0 Beta - Ships Constantly Stuck Inside Structures

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

99phil99
x4

7.0 Beta - Ships Constantly Stuck Inside Structures

Post by 99phil99 » Sat, 27. Apr 24, 13:24

Hi All, after a long break from X4, I purchased the Boron DLC, installed the 7 Beta and all was going well.
Now lots of Boron traders and miners are constantly getting stuck inside the docking station structures.
I was using the Boron Luxury 4M8S docking module in my stations and started adding Standard 3M docks, they are now getting stuck in these.
I seem to remember this from early X4, but I thought it had been mainly fixed?

Is this still a problem? I can get them out by bashing them through walls etc. But is timely and annoying ...... any help suggestions would be most welcome!

Thanks in advance! Phil.

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: 7.0 Beta - Ships Constantly Stuck Inside Structures

Post by CBJ » Sat, 27. Apr 24, 14:10

If you're having problems, head over to the Public Beta Feedback forum and make a report, with your savegame and the other details requested at the top of the forum. That way we can take a look at the specific situations you're running into and see whether we can resolve them. :)

Sp0ngeB0b
x4

Re: 7.0 Beta - Ships Constantly Stuck Inside Structures

Post by Sp0ngeB0b » Sat, 27. Apr 24, 18:15

Whenever something like this happens to me I fly far enough away so that all ships stuck inside geometry are 'out of system', that way the ships can phase through the walls they are stuck inside.
Not perfect but it doesn't require you to bash them around at least.

Return to “X4: Foundations”