{7.0 Beta 5} Dal Busta doesn't appear if you have negative HAT rep

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

nudasveritas
x4

{7.0 Beta 5} Dal Busta doesn't appear if you have negative HAT rep

Post by nudasveritas » Wed, 8. May 24, 18:51

Hello! I'm having trouble progressing the Terran plot because it asks you to meet Dal Busta in a sector. When I go there, there is just empty space and no missions are available that are unique to the quest in the mission tab. I have a negative reputation with HAT, -12, which I can't improve. I think there is a bug where if you have negative rep from the HAT faction you won't be offered the Dal Busta mission when you are in the right area.

As of right now, I can't progress the plot and it's a little frustrating.

q111
x4

Re: {7.0 Beta 5} Dal Busta doesn't appear if you have negative HAT rep

Post by q111 » Wed, 8. May 24, 20:27

You can always improve HAT reputation as long as it is not below 19; just do HAT quests.

nudasveritas
x4

Post by nudasveritas » Wed, 8. May 24, 22:01

q111 wrote:
Wed, 8. May 24, 20:27
You can always improve HAT reputation as long as it is not below 19; just do HAT quests.
No, I don't have access to any HAT quests at -12. They don't appear, and I scanned all their stations, the only missions that appear from data leaks are criminal.

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Wed, 8. May 24, 22:09

Or kill Xenon ships near HAT stations in Hatikvah's Choice. There should be a steady supply of M's, N's and P's flying through. Shoot at them, lure them near a HAT station and then destroy them before the station does.
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

PV_
x4

Post by PV_ » Wed, 8. May 24, 22:11

nudasveritas wrote:
Wed, 8. May 24, 22:01
No, I don't have access to any HAT quests at -12. They don't appear, and I scanned all their stations, the only missions that appear from data leaks are criminal.
I play v6.20, so not beta. But it seems that you're confusing data leak missions and those that are given at mission tab on the map by stations. You have to be in proximity of station to check if it offers a mission and it may offer nothing.
As for data leaks, here is quote from In-depth guide:
Each of the random signal leak missions has a 50% chance to be given by a pirate faction instead of the default faction:
If the mission leak station is owned by ARG or ANT, missions will be given by HAT.

nudasveritas
x4

Post by nudasveritas » Wed, 8. May 24, 23:38

PV_ wrote:
Wed, 8. May 24, 22:11
nudasveritas wrote:
Wed, 8. May 24, 22:01
I play v6.20, so not beta. But it seems that you're confusing data leak missions and those that are given at mission tab on the map by stations. You have to be in proximity of station to check if it offers a mission and it may offer nothing.
As for data leaks, here is quote from In-depth guide:
Each of the random signal leak missions has a 50% chance to be given by a pirate faction instead of the default faction:
If the mission leak station is owned by ARG or ANT, missions will be given by HAT.
That's very helpful information, thank you!

Return to “X4: Foundations”