Loosing Interation within Game After interation with Traders Corner

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

Lep_Few
x4

Loosing Interation within Game After interation with Traders Corner

Post by Lep_Few » Sat, 27. Apr 24, 18:20

Beta 7. (529848)

After interacting with the trader, buying or not. Ending conversation, I go back the teleporter and all Interactions are not available in game, Table, teleporter etc. Must either Teleport to my ship, another location or reload to get interactions back. This could be that I am also ALT_TAB from game to make notes. I am in Full Screen mode, Alt tabbing. However once I get the bug, I can reload my save game, interact with Trader and lose interactions each time. In my test I was able to recreate 3 times in a row. Restarting game wipes bug and I no longer get the bug after interaction with Trader.

I have been able to get this bug enough to report so it is possible to get the bug during game play but it is intermittent during my last 100hrs of play in beta 3-4 times.
On the last time I got the bug I did intentionally reload game, follow steps to reproduce, to recreate bug with success.

No error message, only visual que of bug is that interaction dialog on screen no longer shows or the yellow highlighting on interactive area of trader does not show up (Workbench or Teleporter, or trader).

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”