X3 Cheat Scripts 1.4 : Post ALL cheat questions/requests HERE!

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

balevule
x3

Creating ships

Post by balevule » Wed, 16. Nov 05, 00:47

I am able to do the money script edit using the LV mod, however when I go to create ships it seems to get me into a strange loop. I am asked what sector, I choose where I am at, then ship: have tried various, than sector, then what command to use, I choose ship: various, then it gives me three options: wares, stations, ships, I chose ship : various tries and times, and then it exits out to the basic comman console and says : "Autopilot activiated." What am I doing wrong in the create ship sequence that is limiting me from creating a ship?

medicrx

Post by medicrx » Wed, 16. Nov 05, 16:22

Need a little help please.

When i run the add money script the computer says "command rejected" any ideas???

Thanks in advance

jdoggyfu80
x3ap

Post by jdoggyfu80 » Thu, 17. Nov 05, 18:17

Can anyone tell me how to activate the script

I cant get the cheats menu

Ive ran the setup.lvl.cheats script many times and still cant find the menu options for the cheats..
"A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Stalin

"Find a job you love and you'll never work a day in your life." - Confucius

"Blood alone moves the wheels of history." - Benito Mussolini

Whispers
x3

Post by Whispers » Sat, 19. Nov 05, 00:07

Ok, now I see why folks get disgusted with pll who ask for help....
Just in the past 20 posts I see the same questions asked and then politely answered...several times

I know nothing aboput scripting and never used a script editor b4 and after actually READING the posts in this topic (I know thats alot of reading) I was able to get this script to work and it is great...

I also find that I will get that command rejected line after a death or loading a game....

I will try to move away from gate or station , but I also tried loggin to my desktop and then back in when that happened b4 and i was able to go right to the general tab and run them w/o probs....

Thank u for the script AND THANKS TO ALL for taking the time to post answers to questions over and over again...I think you have great patience

Matt Armada
x4

Post by Matt Armada » Sat, 19. Nov 05, 00:20

Something i would REALLY LIKE with this *btw scripts work wonders, specially when i just wana spawn a fleet and watch something get blown up with no purpose or meaning behind it :D*

can you make some way for the adv sat maker to REMOVE all the sats once you make em, ebcause i dont wana manuly remove 144 something sats...ug...even wioth destroy command akes a while.....thanks....

AdmiralTigerclaw
x4

Post by AdmiralTigerclaw » Sat, 19. Nov 05, 00:28

Read the instructions in the game that are displayed when the cheats launch. They clearly say to put any number other than 1 in the input to delete that sats.

Matt Armada
x4

Post by Matt Armada » Sat, 19. Nov 05, 00:32

it does?....oh...ignore me then, im ADHD and i miss a lot of stuff like this...

bob hope
x3

Post by bob hope » Sat, 19. Nov 05, 06:36

all i can say is gateless drive? everyone else uses them including my own U.T.`s why cany i in an official availability, and supertuning like what you used to be able to do to the xperimental shuttle in xbtf? i remember having that shuttle up to about 1500 tunings didnt need seta :D was faster than the pegasus hehe

good on you for these few things but the easy single button press for people to cheat with .... oh dear lol

yes ive scripted stuff in (talons and moving pirate bases (is still the talon)) but normally just to see what ship models are in there (like that cloaking ship that has medium freight and supposed to have 4 125mj shields lol)

all barring the xenon p and a split elephant (got sick of TL`s not entering certain sectors) have been sent to a local xenon sector and destroyed

Matt Armada
x4

Post by Matt Armada » Sat, 19. Nov 05, 07:59

um...tigerclaw...not to cntridict you *god i hate sounding noobish* but there IS no damn input......just hit sat thing, BAM they exist...

Crypton
x3

Post by Crypton » Sat, 19. Nov 05, 08:24

hmm, didn't realize this was a different script than the other one I had seen on the forums, will have to give this one a go as well, if anything will help me better understand x scripting, mind if I desect it to learn from?

AdmiralTigerclaw
x4

Post by AdmiralTigerclaw » Sat, 19. Nov 05, 08:25

Nonsense, I did it earlier today. You running the very latest version? I only downloaded my copy last night once I got X3 working. (Finally... Through fried power supplies, and Viruses, and unplugged CPU fans, and rain and sleet and hail!)

d_k_k_y
x3

Post by d_k_k_y » Sat, 19. Nov 05, 16:47

Hi LV.

Thx for the Script. Can i use it for the german Version too?

Greets,
Dan

crazygoldfish
x3

Post by crazygoldfish » Sun, 20. Nov 05, 03:40

help!

i can access the cheats via the general tab.

I can see the add money cheat

but if i press r, it does nothing i need to hit the return key to access it

if i put a value and hit return it says via the computer " autopilot activated " and no money gets added.

any ideas?

Matt Armada
x4

Post by Matt Armada » Sun, 20. Nov 05, 11:39

ah..splains that.....the update already wooshed by my head...*grumbles about every time he gets the new thing, its not new anymore...*

redback
x3

money cheat

Post by redback » Sun, 20. Nov 05, 23:50

i have the edit file open and see the menue for more cash, but how do i get more cash. what do i need to type to get it................ :?

stevecs
xr

Post by stevecs » Tue, 22. Nov 05, 03:08

I've tried using this script to create stations (namely ore & silicon mines) and it appears that when selecting the position in a sector to place the stations they 'jump' when actually placed by the script (to a different coordinate). HOWEVER when I buy a station and give the same coordinates to the hired TL the station gets placed corectly. Is there perhaps some bounds error in the script that is affecting coordinates? (I try and place my stations in the corners of a sector).

jfore88
x4

Post by jfore88 » Sat, 26. Nov 05, 08:26

ATTENTION: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO MAKE NEW SCRIPTS FOR X3 IF YOU ALREADY HAVE SCRIPTS FOR X2.

If you have a script for X2 and you want to have the same kind of script in X3, just copy the script from the X2 scripts folder to the X3 scripts folder. This works for most simple scripts (moneygiver, ship creators, etc.). I have copied my ship/station creation scripts and many others directly from X2 to X3 and have had no problems. I had to change maybe 2-3 things in my ship creator because it adds all the best wares to a ship when i create it and some of the wares I had from X2 mods aren't in X3 so i had to get rid of those, but other than that the scripts worked perfectly. I suggest that anyone who has a basic knowledge of scripting (and has X2 scripts) just copy their scripts from X2 to X3. It is much easier than wrighting an entirely new script.

EDIT: This probably wont work for scripts that require you to install files to your 't' or 's' folders, I have not tried this on those types of scripts because I dont use them, but it should work on scripts that are single .xml files.

LV
Sith Lord
x3tc

Post by LV » Sat, 26. Nov 05, 09:14

jfore88 wrote:ATTENTION: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO MAKE NEW SCRIPTS FOR X3 IF YOU ALREADY HAVE SCRIPTS FOR X2.
I would not advise this course of action unless you are a scripter there are some commands and id's that have changed and unless you know exactly what your doing your game may go boom. :)

AdmiralTigerclaw
x4

Post by AdmiralTigerclaw » Sat, 26. Nov 05, 09:36

... And everyone's reply should be

"YES LORD VADER."

And I don't hear anyone... LV, you're gonna have to do the usual... *makes pinching motion with his fingers.*

Deleted User

cheatcodes

Post by Deleted User » Sun, 27. Nov 05, 14:59

couldnt find much in the way of cheats for this game other than the one that opens up the script editor i guess? anyway how do i use this to get various weapons and other things?
thnx in advance

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”