[SCRIPT] Crystal Free SPP 1.00 (18 Aug 06)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

shilhi
x3tc

Post by shilhi » Sun, 29. Jul 07, 02:18

Ok Maybe i'm an idiot, but how do i download it?

xfir01
x3tc

Post by xfir01 » Mon, 30. Jul 07, 06:54

Graxster wrote:To reiterate, you can get this from my site HERE.

-G
or if you've got the 2.0 version of the plugin manager go Here

Kurt Shur'Tugal
x3

Post by Kurt Shur'Tugal » Tue, 7. Aug 07, 03:52

i cant dl it T_T

bigduke
x3tc

Post by bigduke » Mon, 17. Sep 07, 01:50

Hi all. I have a complex with two M class spp's the first plant was made crystal free then the second plant was added along with the complex construction kit. Then when i saved the 5 mil to make the second spp crystal free the game confirmed the payment and status as crystal free but the No.2 spp in the complex just stoped working. Is this even poss to do or have I just done it wrong?

Unserene
x4

Post by Unserene » Mon, 17. Sep 07, 07:03

Kurt Shur'Tugal wrote:i cant dl it T_T
Crystal free SPP amongst others are now available from www.xai-corp.net

LiveAus

Post by LiveAus » Thu, 31. Jan 08, 00:03

Why is it that everytime i build a new station of any kind, all my SPPs previously "upgraded" with this script return to needing Crystals? Isn't this suppose to be permanent?
Argnu beef.. now with 30% less Boron!

Lancefighter
x4

Post by Lancefighter » Thu, 31. Jan 08, 04:17

Because you are using the XXL factory mod? (or it think some of the other bigger mods have scripts to check to make sure factories are working properly)

If so, you can remove the check doing some stuff outlined earlyer in the thread (iirc) or... Not use that mod.

Diablos
x3tc

Post by Diablos » Thu, 31. Jan 08, 13:15

Just an idea to make this script less of a cheat could be to create a mission to steal the technology from the Xenon accessed via BBS not sure how much work it would be with the MD.

what do you think

Farrelli
xr

crystal free solar power plant

Post by Farrelli » Fri, 6. Jun 08, 17:29

I'm very sorry for this post because I know the script is out there some where but after looking for 3 hours I have given up.

I haven't played this game in a long long time but I remember I had a script that let me have solar power plants that don't need crystals.
After searching for so long I'm begining to wonder if it really exsists :?

Any help is of course greatly appricated.
Dam Xenon terraformed my ass into rock....
Needless to say I was shitting bricks!

Lancefighter
x4

Post by Lancefighter » Fri, 6. Jun 08, 17:31

Protip.

Read the stickies.

But since im nice, ill link it for you.
Clicky
edit.
read his sig.

Farrelli
xr

Post by Farrelli » Fri, 6. Jun 08, 17:33

Ur a legend man - Cheers
Dam Xenon terraformed my ass into rock....
Needless to say I was shitting bricks!

Lancefighter
x4

Post by Lancefighter » Fri, 6. Jun 08, 17:36

:oops:
So kind of you.

Altarotw
x2

Post by Altarotw » Sun, 15. Jun 08, 13:55

anyone there find a way to applay this script to already hub'ed SPP ? I've got it connected to a factory and after that found thuis script. If that imposibble mayby someone know a way to disconect hubs. without destroing it ?

Kalah

Post by Kalah » Tue, 14. Oct 08, 21:17

I must say, this is excellent. I actually have to have two Dolphin SFs flying around, doing nothing but supply factories with E-cells, so that they'll function in the universe's tratding network. If I didn't do this, nobody would be able to buy my products. A lot better to supply them automatically, and with this script, I should be able to do that without having to build a complex. :D

I also have to say I don't consider this cheating; the AI plants don't use crystals, so why should we...

zdan30
x4

Post by zdan30 » Sun, 7. Dec 08, 21:20

Can someone post a new link pls the current one dosnt work anymore :(

Just came back to play reunion for abit as i know my daughters got me TC for x-mas :D

Anach

Post by Anach » Mon, 15. Dec 08, 16:34

zdan30 wrote:Can someone post a new link pls the current one dosnt work anymore :(

Just came back to play reunion for abit as i know my daughters got me TC for x-mas :D
Try this:

http://www.xai-corp.net/en/node/1544

I love this script, makes factory complex's alot easier to make. Though quite an investment i'll add! Spent ~18mill just to get 2 SPP's resource free to supply my first complex.

At least it puts me on par with AI SPP's :twisted:

Out of curiosity is there any way to change the price tag on this script? 5mill seems a bit steep, wouldn't mind lowering it. Recent restart, so much to buy, not enough money etc. Tryed in vain to change the 5M tag in script editor, failed miserably.

Thanks in advance

Deathgeese
x3tc

Post by Deathgeese » Mon, 15. Dec 08, 18:08

Does this script take into account the amount of energy cells it takes to run a closed loop? Player-owned SPPs make a TON of extra energy cells to allow them to run a closed loop. Since we don't need to make a loop with this script, the SPPs will produce WAY more energy cells than the NPC SPPs.

NovusBogus
x3

Post by NovusBogus » Wed, 31. Dec 08, 05:50

I can't seem to get this script working for some reason. Does it require EMP or anything?

edit: nevermind, got it working, installer was just being funky for some reason

DevilDog_016
x3

Post by DevilDog_016 » Thu, 26. Mar 09, 22:25

Altarotw wrote:anyone there find a way to applay this script to already hub'ed SPP ? I've got it connected to a factory and after that found thuis script. If that imposibble mayby someone know a way to disconect hubs. without destroing it ?
Get a ship (M6 or higher) with powerful weapons (bHEPT or higher) and shoot the hub station. Don't forget to undock any ships prior to this! The after you kill the hub, upgrade the SPP and buy another hub :)
Yo dawg, I heard you like plasma, so we put HEPTs in yo HEPTs so you can blast foos while you blast foos!

Proud owner of an original copy of Tachyon The Fringe.

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Thu, 26. Mar 09, 23:38

Shoot you need not. Dock there and that nice big "Self-destruct" button press you can. ;)

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”