[AL Plugin][SCRIPT] Xenon Shipyard 1.01

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

What do you think of this Plugin?

I like it, Let the Xenon Roll
76%
I hate it, Xenon are wimps
2%
Are you Crazy? Are you TRYING to get me killed?
22%

Total votes: 110

Jakesnake5
x4

Post by Jakesnake5 » Mon, 7. Jan 08, 21:35

What mods are you using. It sounds like the definition for it is changed to point at nothing, instead of the appropriate scene file.
Perfection is in the hands of God, we bags of dirt can only do the best we can©
[ external image ]
Modders are a source of ideas to help the Game Makers improve what they have made. Cherrish them, for they are the fruit of thy labors.©

mrjingo
x4

Post by mrjingo » Mon, 7. Jan 08, 23:39

lets see...

XTM .73
cycrows guild scripts
Salvage mod
Yaki Armada
Xenon Migration
Salvage Network
BBS extras
Turret Command suite
Ashleys Fabs for xtm
Capitol ship crews
Bail Signal extension
Pilot AI
alot of cycrows other scripts

I recently removed the Pirate Guild and the Race Response fleets. Too much overhead, and the Pirate Guild did wonky thing to SETA.

Jakesnake5
x4

Post by Jakesnake5 » Tue, 8. Jan 08, 16:03

Ah yes, I figured you'd be running XTM.

Unfortunately, they did a bit of fiddling about to make their 'shipyards' work, and used the Xenon SY entry in TFactories.txt to do it. As such, it will have no moddel ingame.

This isn't a big thing, most of the time, as the Xenon are spawned in space in the vacinity of the SY.

Add to that the fact you can't actually dock there anyway, and the problem is moot.
[ external image ]
Modders are a source of ideas to help the Game Makers improve what they have made. Cherrish them, for they are the fruit of thy labors.©

mrjingo
x4

Post by mrjingo » Tue, 8. Jan 08, 19:45

So does that mean that there is no way to destroy it then? I'm asking because I had bbs mission to join invasion fleet for that sector. But I couldn't finish the mission because I couldn't destroy that station.

Jakesnake5
x4

Post by Jakesnake5 » Tue, 8. Jan 08, 20:00

Sorry, can't be helped, since XTM foolishly 'smurfed' a vanilla structure for their own purposes.

You might talk to them about it, see if you can get a response.
[ external image ]

Skyblade
x3tc

Post by Skyblade » Thu, 10. Jan 08, 10:03

i could have docked in the xenon SY before i deleted my saves to get an unmoded game

a pirate base that a kha'ak invasion took out respawnd in the sector close to xenon sector 472 the SY is set to spawn in and the pirate base had offered the station hack after it respawn'd :D

dkleemann
x3

Post by dkleemann » Fri, 11. Jan 08, 03:46

Skyblade wrote:i could have docked in the xenon SY before i deleted my saves to get an unmoded game

a pirate base that a kha'ak invasion took out respawnd in the sector close to xenon sector 472 the SY is set to spawn in and the pirate base had offered the station hack after it respawn'd :D
Stop the presses, we need to find out if that's true, that would be crazy, :twisted:
A CNN reporter recently asked a U.S. Marine "What do you feel everytime you shoot an insurgent?".
The Marine shrugged and replied "Recoil".

Skyblade
x3tc

Post by Skyblade » Fri, 11. Jan 08, 08:13

chances are it wont happen again i have destroyed a lot of pirate bases and that was the only one that ever re spawned even remotely close to that sector

Circlemage8
x3tc

Post by Circlemage8 » Fri, 8. Aug 08, 18:36

Necromancy ahoy.

Now then I think I might have found an issue which as of yet I haven't heard of. I have this with LV's rrf script because they are fun. I had cleared a couple of xenon sectors and the constant stream of ships trying to going through thyn's abyss was quite amazing. Still I decided to further do a normal XI mission there figuring it would just be more money. I ended up with a four way fight between the split, boron, xenon, and kha'ak. The only problem was even after clearing the sector 3 days later, which required disabling the xenon shipyards thing temporarily, the XI mission didn't register as complete. I did get a weird readtext message that might be related (the message is just readtext8301-102 repeating for the entire message area). Any opinions about what went wrong and if I'll be able to start a XI mission again. I do hope to get the payout. I want my 2 billion credits. :twisted:

Even if this doesn't have a solution it was still awesome and I'm keeping the script.

MadCatChiken
x4

Post by MadCatChiken » Sun, 6. Dec 09, 21:31

Can anyone upload this script again? The OP's link is broken. Thanks.

Jakesnake5
x4

Post by Jakesnake5 » Mon, 11. Jan 10, 00:34

Link was fine. Sometimes the host gets weird.
[ external image ]

Peanutcat
x4

Post by Peanutcat » Sat, 6. Aug 11, 02:07

i get an error message

[ external image ]
F signature

navetta
x3ap

Post by navetta » Thu, 25. Apr 13, 20:28

Sorry for the bump but any chance you could update the link? Looks like its not working anymore.

Thanks.

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”